The service we provide is unique unlike most traditional law firms. Our main focus is family. As a family run and owned firm all our staff are carefully chosen as they are approachable, personable and friendly. This provides a relaxed and welcoming environment giving the opportunity for our clients to be open in a safe setting. Our team is compassionate, friendly, approachable and most of all experienced we are here to support you. We have been awarded with a Specialist Quality Mark for providing excellent client care.
Annemarie Hussey – Director of Legal Services/Head of Family Law Department
- Annemarie qualified as a solicitor in 2010 she is a member of the Family Law Panel and Advanced Family Law Panel. Annemarie represents clients on all aspects of family law including parenting with social services involvement and matters involving domestic abuse and children.
- Annemarie is passionate about seeing the right outcomes for her clients and prides herself on her direct down to earth approach and commitment to the highest level of client service.
- Outside of work Annemarie enjoys spending time with her family and socializing with friends.
Charlotte Fogg– Director/ Fee Earner
- Charlotte has worked at the firm since 2012 and has many years experience in Family Law. Charlotte representing parents in both Public and Private Law and specialises in care proceedings, private children cases and domestic abuse. Charlotte represents clients at Court in obtaining protection from domestic abuse.
- Charlotte works hard to achieve the very best outcomes for the clients and supports them through the difficult process of court proceedings.
Outside of work Charlotte enjoys spending time with family and friends.
Olivia Hussey LLB(hons) – Legal Assistant and Court Clerk
- Olivia graduated from the University of Liverpool in 2019, with a qualifying Law degree with a year abroad. Olivia spent one year studying international law at University of Copenhagen.
- Olivia is a very valued member of the team who joined us in August 2019 as a legal assistant and court clerk. Olivia splits her time between the office and attending Court to assist clients. She has a wide knowledge of all areas of family law and is always willing to help clients.
- Outside of the office, Olivia likes to travel most recently coming back from a trip around South East Asia.
Erin Glorman – Legal Assistant and Court Clerk
- In 2019 Erin obtained a 1st class honours degree in Law from the University of Liverpool. Erin spent one year studying at the University of Mannheim.
- Erin joined our team in 2019 as a Legal assistant and Court Clerk. Erin supports clients at Court and assists the family department in the day to day management of cases. Erin has great knowledge of Court proceedings and all aspects of family law.
- In Erin’s free time she enjoys going to festivals and on holidays.
Molly Longworth – Legal Assistant
- Molly is a valuable member of the family team and has extensive knowledge of family proceedings. Molly attends court with client to provide support when required. Molly has a compassionate and sympathetic nature and willing to assist clients when this is required.
- In Molly’s spare time she enjoys spending time with her friends and attending restaurants.
Sian Doherty – Receptionist and legal assistant
- Sian welcomes visitors and handles all day to day reception duties. Sian also attends court to support clients when this is required
- Sian has a friendly, approachable nature and is always willing to assist clients
- In Sian’s free time she enjoys traveling.
Catherine Devine – Administrative and Finance Assistant
- Catherine is a valued member of the firm. Catherine’s main role is managing Legal Aid for clients and providing support to the finance department
- Catherine is an actor who performs in many theatres across the country.
Andrea Fogg – Director/ Office Manager
- In 2004 Andrea graduated from the University of Liverpool achieving a degree with honours in Biochemistry. Andrea has worked as a Senior Manager and finance analyst in the Civil Service for over 15years. Andrea takes care of all the finances at the firm and is the firm’s Compliance Officer for Financial Administration. Andrea ensures the company is compliant with the SRA accounting regulations. Andrea helps with the day to day running of the firm.
- In Andrea’s spare time she enjoys spending quality time with her children which they have annual passes for the Zoo and Safari Park.
Libby Wilding – Administrative and Finance Assistant
- Libby is currently completing her Law Degree at Liverpool University. Libby is a friendly and bubbly member of staff and is always willing to help and provide support to all departments
- Libby enjoys spending time with family and friends